Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Travelling with my sister


So Keda and I actually travelled quite well together! I think we both had our misgivings about how we would go being such different people, but I found, stick us together with our packs and a tatty map and we quite happily bump along together. We both enjoyed Phnom Penh more than we thought we would, and neither of us were particularly smitten with the delights of Siem Reap, (The delights lessened further by suspecting that I might be a bit sick but feeling ok and going out only to realise that no, I need to sit down before I pass out/vomit and having to get some poor tuk tuk driver to drive me home).

Things got harder when we got to Battambang and it finally started to sink in that I am going to be living here for a time, and I had little idea of what I would be doing or if I was capable! Keda says I got more intense, I say she got more annoying :P

It was really lovely having Keda come and see the town and take me out for dinner J and squabble like siblings together, I think we both had a great time and when I put her hungover and bleary onto the bus this morning I realised I will miss her little chattery presence J
 
So here are some pictures of us having fun together :)
Awesome! swimming in the rain in a rooftop pool, look at our happy grins!!

(Words fail me trying to caption this...)

                                                                              

And you can check out Keda's version of events at  Keda's blog

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You chose the best photos! Especially the scarebear!