Friday, August 23, 2013

New House! (in retrospect)


So my lovely friend Nat had been generously letting me stay in her apartment with her, and then she moved out and so I am now living in the apartment! It is beautiful and quirky, and I love it. It has a huge bedroom/living room with a little balcony and about 30mhigh pitched ceiling, and then a little outside balcony type section to get to the other side of the house and down the rather low stairs to the bathroom kitchen bit, which opens into the lane.

I unpacked all my stuff (in about ten minutes) and put up my new fairly lights (which subsequently broke) and made myself at home.  One of my favourite things is the acoustics in this room are great so I sing a bit.

The lane I live down is pretty dirty, mossy, and there is a fellow who seems to live and poop in it, as well as rats, cats, cockroaches, a rooster and at least one scorpion L It teaches me to walk slowly because many times I’ve almost ended up head to toe covered in poop/mud/general refuse and I’m always a little scared of stepping on a scorpion…



Virtual house tours have been requested so here are a few pictures (sorry they aren’t the best..);


 
 



 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! Ally way picture please!